Position: Senior Recruiter (Full-time)
OCBang (wwww.ocbang.com) is an international talent search and consulting startup providing talent acquisition and intelligence services in four global hubs – Santa Clara, Toronto, London, and Beijing. Driven by data technologies, we have achieved ultra-high growth since our establishment in 2018. Our clients are global high-tech giants and startups in social media & entertainment, mobility, eCommerce, and cloud industries.
Our Values: Relentless Resilience, Accountability, Fast iterations, Win as One team, Pride & Ownership, Diverse & Inclusion
Our Mission: Empower People to Succeed; Enable Business to Grow
What you can get in here:
– You will be trained and access to our industry know-how in both recruiting and consulting aspects
– You will thrive with a fast-growing team and work with a group of top recruiters in the industry
– You will be immersed in a diverse, inspiring, innovative, and fast-paced work environment
– You will have the opportunity to become a company partner, the true owner of the company
The Detailed Job Responsibilities Include:
- Take in charge of the full-cycle recruiting process from JD research and sourcing to reaching an
offer and candidate onboarding.
- Source both technical and non-technical candidates according to specific client needs using
LinkedIn Recruiter, Twitter, Github, cold calling, networking, etc.
- Interview candidates to evaluate their skills and preferences to ensure the best match.
- Handle employee and employer relations. Mediate problems, counseling staff, or fire staff as appropriate. Conduct investigations on employee relation cases including policy violations, sexual harassment claims, discrimination claims, etc.
- Sell the candidates and help to reach an offer accepted by both candidate and client sides.
- Deliver interview notes and record client information when fulfilling a recruiter and AM role.
- BS/MS in human resources management, organizational psychology or relevant fields.
- At least three years of experience in recruiting, BD, sales or related roles is preferred.
- Be passionate in recruiting industry with a nature of willing to build rapport with different background people.
- Be flexible and resilient, takes initiatives to manage conflicts, and recovers quickly from setbacks.
- A strong sense of accountability, attention to detail, and ability to multitask efficiently are required.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team.
- Fluent in English and Chinese both written and verbal is preferred