|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
The Data Platform team works on building data infrastructures and data products to support business engineering teams.
As a Software Development Engineer in the data platform team, you will have the opportunity to build, optimize and grow one of the largest data platforms in the world. You’ll have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience on all kinds of systems in the data platform ecosystem. Your work will have a direct and huge impact on the company’s core products as well as hundreds of millions of users.
Responsibilities – What You’ll Do
– Design and build data transformations efficiently and reliably for different purposes (e.g. reporting, growth analysis, multi-dimensional analysis)
– Design and implement reliable, scalable, robust and extensible big data systems that support core products and business
– Establish solid design and best engineering practice for engineers as well as non-technical people.
– BS/MS from a quantitative field of study (CS, STEM, etc)
– Experience in API, backend, and data services development
– Experience in Big Data stack(Hadoop, M/R, Hive, Spark, Metastore, Presto, Flume, Kafka, ClickHouse, Flink etc.)
– Experience with ETL (Extraction, Transformation & Loading) or ELT, and architecting data systems
– Ability to ship code in Java, Python and SQL
– Solid communication and collaboration skills
|Senior IC / Tech Lead
|$150,000 - $230,000