– Provide local market intelligence to global headquarter to influence global product and marketing strategy to achieve business target and growth in US market.
– Explore potential partnerships to develop joint promotions.
– Support corporate business development in the region, including collaboration with HQ marketing / BD / product / design functions
– Monitor campaign and project performance with great sense of data analysis and reading abilities with Bi (a-must). By data performance, you can optimize our future campaigns and projects, improve the customer experience, analyze the conversion rate.
– Coordinate with cross-functional teams for multi-projects and multi-campaigns, for example, all performance marketing channels, CRM, BI, UED, operation teams, sourcing teams, HQ teams, to make sure the campaign and projects can be implemented smoothly.
– Work closely with global offices to collaborate on marketing and merchandising campaigns
– 4+ years of working experience
– Experience in a fast pace growth environment with a start-up or scale-up will be a plus
– Familiar with e-commerce and travel products
– Excellent ability in verbal and written English; strong presentation skills are a must
– Strong analytical skills and mindset, and preferably familiar with analytics tools
– Results-driven, ambitious and able to work independently and adapt quickly to changing situations
– Good knowledge of technology, e-commerce and web trends
– Willing to travel when required.
|Senior IC / Tech Lead
|$94,000 - $140,000