|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
Why Join Us
Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy – a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day.
To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always.
We create together and grow together. That’s how we drive impact – for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve.
TV team leads product and growth initiatives for app on all TV platforms with a data-driven and results-focused engineering and product mindset. We are seeking talented individuals who enjoy the intersection of product, data, design, and engineering to help us reach the next milestone of billions of users.
In the PGC TV team, you’ll have the opportunity to build TV app on all TV platforms to bring joys to our users in all scenes. You’ll define A/B testing frameworks to measure and improve user retention and engagement. We encounter a diversity of technical challenges, allowing you to get a firsthand look at what technologies the most innovative organizations are using and be able to build up a bottom-up growth strategy from scratch. You’ll be joining a full-stack team that can leverage all of existing frameworks and be a part of designing and implementing new techniques and foundation work that can further improve user experience and showcase value proposition.
As a Tech Lead Manager, you will:
• Lead and grow a team of 5-15 engineers to build a solid foundation for product growth.
• Leverage data to understand our users and our product in-depth, identify areas of opportunity and execute projects to drive user growth, retention, and/or engagement
• Lead and develop large-scale software systems that power TV apps on all TV platforms.
• Lead and improve system design and architecture to ensure high stability, performance, and reliability of the product.
• Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality work in rapid product development.
|Manager / Senior Manager
|$212,800 - $389,500