|About The Company|
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
About the Team
Our team’s mission is to develop commercialized enterprise-level products, meet the surging industrial demand for service intelligence in enterprises, and facilitate the globalization of our client. Taking advantage of cutting-edge big data and AI technologies, the team is dedicated to bringing more automated and intelligent enterprise products to the market and transforming the way companies operate in the following scenarios:
– IT Service Management (ITSM): manages the end-to-end delivery of IT services to customers and leverages conversational AI to improve efficiency. Benchmarking products: ServiceNow
– IT Asset Management (ITAM): manages the lifecycle of millions of hardware & software assets in companies, ensuring valuable assets are tracked and properly engaged.
– AI for IT Operations (AIOps): combines big data and AI to automate IT operations processes, including event correlation, anomaly detection, and causality determination. Benchmarking products: Datadog, Dynatrace
– Office Intelligence: enables flexible and smart workspace management with a series of products, including desk booking, cloud print, IoT management, badge and visitor system, etc. Benchmarking products: Envoy, WeWork
– Endpoint Management: applies and monitors policies on endpoints to prevent any external or internal threats. Benchmarking products: Microsoft Intune, CrowdStrike
– Software-defined WAN Network (SD-WAN): enables the agile deployment of the enterprise network that optimizes application performance and assures security with virtualized network functions. Benchmark products: VeloCloud, Cato Networks
And, You Are Responsible For
– Leading and growing a team of engineers in frontend development of innovative enterprise software
– Providing strategic and operational oversight for frontend development and establishing/polishing development processes to improve productivity
– Developing both mid-term and long-term roadmaps and driving execution for delivery with alignment of project/product team
– Understanding our client-wide and industry trends to help assess and develop new technologies
– Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Math, etc.
– Expert level programming experience
– Vast experience in building and shipping enterprise products
– Experience managing engineering teams, including hiring/termination and performance management
– Self-motivated, intense eagerness to learn, ready to dive deep into complex problems, effective communication skills, and great teamwork spirit
|Seniority||Manager / Senior Manager|
|Base Salary||$210,000 - $358,000|