|About The Company|
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
Why Join Us
At our client, we value humility, intelligence, compassion, and creativity. We strive to inspire and create, pushing boundaries and embracing ambiguity. We offer limitless opportunities for those who dare to pursue bold ideas. Join us and make an impact with a career at our client.
As a Tech Lead – Smart Code, you will play an essential role in realizing our client’s vision of building a global platform for creation and communication. We are looking for a top-notch ML Engineer who is fluent in programming language semantics and can help us create the world’s best development tools. You will be part of a team that pioneers solutions to entirely new challenges, operating at an unprecedented scale and velocity.
– Develop machine learning systems, including key computing development, task scheduling, and machine learning system management and operation.
– Deploy machine learning services.
– Serve machine learning models online.
– Iterate and develop the system using customer-driven scenarios.
– Master’s degree or above in Computer Science or related disciplines with 2+ years of experience.
– Proficiency in distributed, parallel computing principles and knowledge of recent advances in computing, storage, networking, and hardware technologies.
– Familiarity with state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms and mainstream platforms such as Tensorflow, Pytorch, MxNet.
– Proficiency in at least one or two programming languages in a Linux environment, such as C/C++, Go, Python, etc.
– Experience in GPU-based high-performance computing is a plus.
|Seniority||Staff IC / Senior Staff IC / Architect|
|Base Salary||$280,000 - $480,000|